6 REALISTIC WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
Whether you’re looking to make some
fast cash, or you’re after long-term,
more sustainable income-producing
results, there are certainly ways you
can make money online today. The
truth is that making money online isn’t
as difficult as most make it out to seem.
It does require some discipline . Sure.
Without discipline, you’ll find it tough
to make a buck both online or offline.
However, if you’re looking for realistic
ways you can start earning money
online now, then it really truly does
boil down to seven paths you can take
towards profit. Some will provide you
with immediate results, helping you to
address your basic monthly necessities
such as rent, utilities and groceries,
while others have the potential to
transform your life by revolutionizing
your finances in the long term.
Now, this isn’t about some get-rich-
quick method here. If you want to get
rich quick, forget about trying to do it
on the internet. Sure, Facebook ads are
all the craze, but without a serious
understanding of the mechanics behind
sales funnels and conversion
optimizations , which only comes after
years and years of in-the-trenches work
in the internet marketing field, you’re
largely wasting your time trying to “get
How to Make Money Online
No matter what method you end up
using to generate an income on the
web, you need to adjust your mindset
to help empower you rather than
discourage you. The truth? Making
money online can be fraught with
avoidable pitfalls. There’s no shortage
to the rah-rah cheers of internet
marketers looking to find ways to
ensure they part you from your hard-
earned cash. The trick? Cancel the
noise and get to the real meat and
potatoes, so to speak.
To do that, you have to harbor a few
fundamental guiding principles in your
mind. Today, if you’re at all serious
about generating a full-time income
(and more) from your online activities,
then you need to focus on passive
income as opposed to active income.
Sure, the active income will help you
survive. That’s the scarcity mentality at
play. But it’s the passive income ideas
that will help you thrive.
Considering that you have a finite
amount of time, passive income should
make up a large part of your work.
And if you’re serious about generating
any semblance of income online, then
passive income should be one of your
sole goals and ambitions. Why? Simply
this. Wouldn’t you prefer to do the
work one time and get paid repeatedly
as opposed to relying on your time to
generate that income?
Since time is the most precious
commodity on this earth, invest the
time at the front-end so that you can
reap the benefits on the back-end. This
means putting in a bit of sweat equity
and not getting paid today. Rather,
you’ll get paid somewhere down the
road. And you’ll continue getting paid
whether you keep building that passive
income stream or you stop. It’s obvious
that this is the preferred route, but
clearly the road less traveled.
Anyone interested in making money
online should be pursuing passive
income, while also working on active
income. There are loads of ways to
generate an income passively on the
internet, many of which start at the
foundation of having a blog, generating
substantial traffic and building an
audience and a list. Is it easy? Nope. Is
it worth it? It sure is. But that doesn’t
mean you need to start a blog to make
money online today.
You could opt for a non-blog-starting
route. Sure. But if you’re looking for
longevity in your income-producing
abilities on the internet, then a blog
should be your primary aim.
- LEVERAGE THE APP ECONOMY: If you’re looking to address some
immediate financial needs, then the
app economy is likely right for you.
Thanks to the global sharing
phenomenon, launched in part by our
smartphones and ever-burgeoning
global connectivity, you could easily
opt for some quick active income by
using well-known apps. From ride
sharing to deliveries and even quick
tasks, there’s an app for that today, as
the saying goes.
Drive for Uber or Taxify: If you’re in a
locale where you can find Uber or taxify
you could easily make a respectable
income. The hours are flexible and you
can work as you see fit, making it
perfect even if you currently have full-
time employment but are looking to
make some money on the side
- Use existing websites.
You could also opt to use existing
websites for making money. These
include both active income and passive
income methods. For example, you
could sell some used items or invest in
creating some digital designs that then
can be sold on merchandise. Again,
devote a sizable portion of your time to
passive income so that you can slowly
build up earnings that will arrive on
autopilot without any extra added
Of course, a large portion of these sites
do have their own respective apps. But
these are certainly less involved in the
gig economy, and more so in the longer
term projects that exist in the fields of
photography, online marketing , graphic
design and web development, for
Upwork : This website offers a great
marketplace for selling just about any
professional service. You don’t need a
merchant account, website of your own
or anything else for that matter. All you
need to do is be able to provide a high-
quality service at a reasonable price.
But be informed, you will have to
compete with many others that are
constantly bidding on open jobs.
Cafe Press: This website allows you to
create digital designs that can then be
sold on the platform. You’ll earn a
commission for everything that sells
and you’ll never have to deal with
printing, warehousing, customer
service and so on. The site has over 2
million independent designers that
have created products being sold online
here. If you have some graphic design
skills, then this is a great potential
source for your web-based income.
Fiverr : Israeli-based Fivver was started
in 2010 by Shal Wininger and Micha
Kaufam. It’s a great resource for selling
just about any service online. You can
offer gigs as low as $5 but also get paid
much more for upgrades and add-ons.
There are plenty of providers earning 6
figures on Fiverr so it’s definitely a
worthwhile cause for generating a
healthy income. Just ensure that you
provide some serious value.
3. Sell your own stuff. Ready to enter the ecommerce fray? Why not sell your own stuff. Of course, along with selling your own stuff on your own website comes a whole slew of both responsibilities and technical configuration and requirements. For starters, you’ll need a website and a hosting account. You’ll also need a merchant account (sure you can use Stripe or PayPal ). Then you’ll need to design that site, build a sales funnel, create a lead magnet and do some email marketing. You’ll also need ecommerce software, fulfillment software, worry about warehousing, customer service, refunds and so on. But that’s not all. You’ll also need traffic. Think search engine optimization , Facebook ads, and other social media campaigns. Sound like a lot of work? Sure, it is. Especially if you do it all on your own. You could opt for Amazon’s platform, which might be the easier route. But, then again, at the end of the day, this is a serious business, which could produce significant profits. So you’re either all in or you’re not. shopify: Want to build your own storefront? You could opt to create a Shopify store. You could also install WooCommerce as a plugin and run your ecommerce store from your blog. You’ll need an SSL certificate and a way to process payments, but you might find this easier to get up and running fast to start selling immediately. Fulfilled-by-Amazon (FBA): You could easily start selling on the largest online store in the world and forget all the muss and fuss about building out your own infrastructure and worrying about traffic. You will need to pay a commission, but most of the other processes will be automated for you. Drop-shipping: Amazon offers one form of drop-shipping, but there are other resources for drop-shipping products that you’ll never actually have to see or handle yourself. You’ll simply need to close the sale. Providers like SaleHoo, Worldwide Brands, and many others, offer you a great resource for drop-shipping your products.
4. Sell as an affiliate. There are loads of resources for making money online as an affiliate. You could source products from ClickBank , Commission Junction, Rakuten Marketing , Share-a-Sale, Impact Radius and many others. Plus, many of the larger companies have their own affiliate programs as well. Do your due diligence and find the right company with a relevant product or service to your audience that you can sell as an affiliate. In some cases, you will need an active website with substantial traffic to get approved. Selling as an affiliate isn’t easy by any means, but if you do have the audience, it can definitely amount to a substantial amount of income.
5. Start a blog. If you’re serious about making money online, start a blog. Blogging is one of the easiest and most sustainable income sources. As long as the blog is setup the right way, in the right niche, with the right content targeted at the right audience, and the offer is complementary to the content, you could make a tremendous amount of passive income from a blog. While some might think that starting a blog is an arduous effort, when you understand the precise steps you need to take, it becomes far easier. It all starts in the decision of choosing a profitable niche and picking the right domain name. From there, you need to build your offers. You can easily sell things like mini-email courses, full- blown trainings, ebooks, and so on.
RELATED: WHAT IS BLOGGING ? WHY IS IT POPULAR
6. Email marketing. The money is most certainly in the list. If you’re at all interested in online marketing, setup email software and create a lead magnet that you can use in your sales funnel. Then, build up that list. It’s often said that you can expect to earn about $1 per subscriber per month. If you have a list of 10,000 subscribers, that means you can earn roughly around $10,000 per month. You will need to deliver value and not pitch them on every email, but it is a very achievable goal in a short period. There are many ways to get people onto your list. Lead magnets are one such resource. For example, you can build ebooks, checklists and cheat sheets. But you can also do content upgrades, such as PDF versions of an article with added resources in them, four-part video training series, and more. Think about your audience and what you can offer them to better serve them, then treat them with some respect and you’ll eventually reap the rewards.
FIND THIS INTERESTING PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT.